Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hello butterflies, my old friend!

Okay, so I admit that I am out of my mind with excitement to see my love in just less than 7 short days, but I guess after months and months of waiting I just thought I would be as cool as a cucumber the entire way through... Well, That WAS true... Til now!

I'm the kind of person that packs the night before, always have been. But tonight I felt the sudden urge to get all my cosmetics and lotions and potions into their little travel friendly bottles then I put all the winter and "date" clothes into a place of priority in my wardrobe (Oh yea, I do have such a spot for the best of the best clothing), next thing you know my throat is feeling a little tight and that tingle in the belly starts to appear, even my eyes start getting glassy. Here I was thinking that I was going to bypass all of that, I am human after all. I can only imagine this is only the start of many more tingles in the heart and belly this week... As much as the wait has pained me, I would never ever give up this feeling right now, I feel so alive! I feel so lucky to be feeling this way at all. I guess this is what they call love.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment